Ametek Ferroresonant: Battery-Mate 60
The Battery-Mate 60 is an industrial-rated ferroresonant battery charger. It is designed for industrial applications where the batteries are 80% discharged, and there are 10 hours available for recharge.
The ferroresonant power circuit is designed to maximum battery life with its tapering charge regulated by the "On Charge" battery voltage. The output current of the charger is a function of the state of discharge of the battery. The battery is precisely charged, based on its depth of discharge.
- Automatic start/stop control with DV/DT charge termination and fully charged battery reject
- Fail-safe design
- Quality built for years of trouble-free service
- Ten-year transformer and diode warranty
- Interchangeable control design
- UL and cUL listed and meets BCI standards