Ametek SCR: Ultra Maxx
Ametek's Ultra Maxx provides a constant current, constant voltage and constant current (I-E-I) charge curve that eliminates the risk of overcharging. In addition, charging can be completed at the correct current regardless of battery age and specific gravity. Ultra Maxx can charge a 100% discharged battery in 8 hours or less.
You can charge your batteries in the forklift, which eliminates the unproductive trip to the battery room. By charging your batteries during breaks and shift changes, your batteries can achieve a consistent state of charge.
Ultra Maxx is able to sense the battery's voltage and temperature from the BID module to optimize the charging parameters. The Ultra Maxx can also charge batteries at conventional and valve regulated rates, maximizing your battery and charger investment.
- Charges batteries to 80% in 3 hours or less
- Uses BID module to monitor battery temperature during charge cycle to maximize battery life
- With the Standard Extended Amp Hour Feature, batteries can be charged up to 50A/100 start rate and a 4.5A/100 finish rate
- I-E-I charge profile for accurate and efficient charging
- Compensates for battery operating temperature automatically Data Mate and CDAC compatible