GUN-X: Battery Watering Gun
The GUN-X is the next generation in battery watering gun technology making it an essential maintenance tool for any battery room, forklift battery and industrial battery. This improved technology speeds up battery watering, increases filling accuracy and improves operator safety. Compared to hand watering and with a flow rate of 1.7 gallons per minute, the GUN-X can reduce labor costs up to $150 a year for each 18-cell battery.
Operation of the watering gun is easy. Simply connect the battery watering gun to a standard water hose or water deionizer. Next, put the tip of the gun into the cell and squeeze the ergonomic handle. The mechanism will automatically shut off at exactly the right electrolyte level and its design eliminates post shut-off drip.
Features and Benefits
- Automatic shutoff: The watering gun fills cells to precisely the correct level. The shutoff is so positive, you can actually feel it.
- Safe: It keeps eyes and face away from battery hazards and reduces backache from bending over batteries. It is insulated to prevent sparking on connectors.
- Reliable: The shutoff mechanism has been tested to 1 million cycles and proven in hundreds of thousands of tough applications worldwide. Powered by the water itself, it has no solenoids, no electronics and no wiring.
- Fast but gentle: The flow rate is 1.7 gallons/minute (6.4 liters/minute), which is fast enough for the largest cells. Yet the flow is gentle enough to fill a coffee mug.
- Easy Installation: Attach the battery watering gun to any standard garden hose, a HydroFill Watering Cart or a Deionizer System and you have a fully operating battery filling system
- Superior Strength: Built from ruggedly engineered ABS plastic; structural weak points have been eliminated by incorporating the pressure regulator into the nozzle
- Integrated Flow Indicator: This unique feature shows you when filling has stopped
- Ergonomically Designed: The easy-squeeze rugged handle and 45° nozzle angle make this gun very comfortable to use
- Secure Level Control: The level control will not move over time, yet is adjustable or removable and is beveled to conform to vent wells at many angles
- Flow Diffuser: Converts the rapid flow to a gentle spray while protecting the nozzle from damage
|Input Operating Pressure||< 80psi (<5.515 bar)|
|Nozzle diameter||0.67 in (17 mm)|
|System Exposure Temperature||35° to 160°F (2° to 71°C)|
|Flow Rate||1.7 gallons/minute (6.4 liters/minute)|
|Shut off||Automatic Shut-Off|
|Dimensions||7" L x 2" W x 17" H|