STT2V700 / 7 OPzS 2-700 / DIN40736 series 20 year Lead-Selenium Flooded Tubular Plate Battery. Manufactured in accordance with OPzS DIN40736 standards.
Click Here for more STT / OPzS Models!
STT / OPzS Series 20 year Lead-Selenium Flooded Tubular Plate Battery.
Manufactured in accordance with OPzS DIN40736 standards.
|General Information Sheet (Catalog PDF)||SBSBattery-Flooded-STT-Series-2V.pdf|
|No. of Positive Plates||7|
|Short Circuit Current (Amps)||5350|
|Electrolyte Volume (gallons)||3.8|
|Electrolyte Weight (lbs.)||37.5|
|8 Hr. Ah Rate to 1.75 V/cell||755|
|Cell Dimension (Inches)||8.27L x 7.52W x 27.6H|
|Individual Spec Sheet||STT_Datasheets/Battery-STT2V700.pdf|
- 20 year design life
- Watering intervals: 1-3 years
- Leak-proof post seal
- High cycle life: 1200+ cycles @ 80% DOD
- 100%+ capacity upon delivery
- No positive plate growth
- Tank formed plates
- Safe — zero voltage exposed to personnel
- Flip-top, easy-fill, flame arrestor vent caps
- Withstands high temperature applications better than lead-calcium batteries
- Many in stock and ready to ship!
By utilizing a small amount of selenium in the grid alloy, a dense fine grain structure is produced. This alloy is extremely corrosion-resistant and virtually eliminates inter-granular corrosion which is one of the most common causes of cell failure.
A lead selenium cell combines the advantages of both lead calcium and lead antimony cells while exhibiting none of the disadvantages.