TOBi PI Wi-z Data Recorder
Wireless Data Logger - Total On-Board Battery Information (TOBi)
The TOBi Wi-z allows you to monitor the usage and health of your battery on a daily basis. It captures and stores critical lifetime data which facilitates replacement budgeting and battery warranty.
1. Critical battery parameters are continuously monitored and recorded.
2. Lifetime amp-hours throughput data are recorded.
3. Lifetime minimum, maximum and average battery temperature are recorded.
4. Used as a diagnostic tool, continuous monitoring of battery events allows for accurate identification of performance issues.
5. The TOBi Wi-z excels at identifying performance indices for an application.
This allows for better asset management such as implementing opportunity charging or identifying a need for additional batteries in fleet. Armed with accurate, timely information, you can re-assign assets based ondifferent shift demand and usage.
- Sleek, compact size: 3.5" long x 1.56" wide x .875" high. Easily fits at or below most battery intra-cell straps.
- Composite molded enclosure.
- Battery acid resistant.
- Combination thermistor and electrolyte indicator.
- Electrolyte level sensor maintains a record of electrolyte levels for proper battery maintenance and diagnosis.
- LEDs for temperature and water level status.
- Easy installation. No welding of shunts; no straps to remove; 15-minute installation by non-technical personnel.
- All new TOBi Report Suite.
Monitoring Advantages with the P46-304 Control
When a charger equipped with the P46-304 control is connected to a TOBi Wi-z equipped battery, the P46-304 Control can communicate with the TOBi Wi-z and battery.
- Battery charge data can be stored in the TOBi Wi-z and communicated to the charger so that a customized charge is delivered.
- Real-time battery temperature readings allow the charger to deliver a temperature-compensated charge. As the battery temperature rises, the charger control automatically adjusts the output of the charger, protecting the battery from dangerous over-heating.
- Batteries of different DC voltages and/or amp-hour size can be charged with the Exponential Power MicroSMART MXT charger.
Monitor & Record
- Battery temperature
- Electrolyte level
- Amp hour throughput
- Battery voltage
- Charge/discharge cycles
- Battery idle time
- Lifetime data record