Low Maintenance Tubular Batteries
The Exponential Power tubular battery provides high performance, long life and lower maintenance costs. Unique design features provide higher capacity but not sacrificing battery cycle life, while maintaining normal watering intervals.
Design Features and Benefits
- Higher energy density than flat plate positive plate constructed batteries results in superior performance
- Increased volume of electrolyte for greater watering intervals
- Industry leading AH capacities compared to the industry standard of 85-125 AH, while maintaining standard specific gravity levels and providing increased watering intervals.
- Low maintenance offering ranging from 95-135 AH
- Greater surface area optimizes active material utilization allowing higher voltages under load
- Hadi high pressure die cast positive splines resist corrosion which improves battery life and outperforms gravity cast flat plate construction (dense grain structure of tubular grid using pressure die casting)
- Uniform distribution of active material and weight achieved through a wet filling process which enhances plate uniformity
- Round, non-woven tubular gauntlets provide greater resistance to activate material shedding
- Fully enveloped separators reduce the chance of short circuiting
- 1" sediment space to prevent short circuits
- Rubber terminal bushings absorb impact and shock on rough floors
Bolt-On Cable Connections
- Cone & thimble bolt easy on/off design
Optional Electrolyte Indicator
Reliable electrolyte-level Indicators let you know when electrolyte levels are low
Optional Flip-Top Vent Caps
- Fast, easy filling, low spill and fewer missing caps which can allow leakage and corrosion
- Compatible with all water level indicators
Optional Single-Point Watering System
High Capacity Tubular
High Capacity Tubular Batteries provide high performance, maximum run time, and long life. Unique design features provide higher capacity without sacrificing battery cycle life, while maintaining normal watering intervals.
- Non-woven tubular sleeving helps to increase productivity while maximizing performance.
- Modern tubular design maximizes the active lead materials and delivers optimized energy.
- The latest separator design delivers increased acid volumes and increases acid circulation.
Low Maintenance Tubular
The Low Maintenance Tubular Battery also provides high performance, long life and low maintenance costs. Unique design features provide higher capacity without sacrificing battery cycle life, while achieving up to 90-day watering intervals.
Greater Acid Circulation
- Round tube design has greater acid circulation than square tube or flat plate positive plates