STT2V250: Flooded Tubular Battery
275 Ah (8 Hr. Rate) to 391 Ah (240 Hr. Rate) 2 Volt Battery
The STT2V250 (5 OPzS 2-250) flooded tubular battery is manufactured with lead selenium and low antimony allowing for a 20 year design life. By utilizing a small amount of selenium in the grid alloy, a dense fine grain structure is produced. This alloy is extremely corrosion-resistant and virtually eliminates inter-granular corrosion which is one of the most common causes of cell failure.
A lead selenium cell combines the advantages of both lead calcium and lead antimony cells while exhibiting none of the disadvantages.
Our STT Series batteries are manufactured in accordance with OPzS DIN40736 standards.
|No. of Positive Plates||5|
|Short Circuit Current (Amps)||3000|
|Electrolyte Volume (gallons)||1.1|
|Electrolyte Weight (lbs.)||11|
|8 Hr. Ah Rate to 1.75 V/cell||275|
|Cell Dimension (Inches)||4.89L x 8.11W x 16.1H|
- 20 year design life
- Watering intervals: 1-3 years
- Leak-proof post seal
- High cycle life: 1200+ cycles @ 80% DOD
- 100%+ capacity upon delivery
- No positive plate growth
- Tank formed plates
- Safe — zero voltage exposed to personnel
- Flip-top, easy-fill, flame arrestor vent caps
- Withstands high temperature applications better than lead-calcium batteries
- Many in stock and ready to ship!