The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Copyright © 2021-present Exponential Power
Sackett Hydra-Handler Max: Multi-Stacking Battery Changer
The Sackett Hydra-Handler Max is designed to handle high volume battery changing operations and can be configured for 1-high to 5-high stacking applications.
Hydraulic valves allow for faster lift, smoother starts and stops along with easier feathering of controls. The valves also facilitate troubleshooting with built-in indicator lights.
- Extractor Arm: Heavy Duty with Rack and Pinion Gearing
- Controls: Allen Bradley PLC Controls and Safety Circuit
- Safety Gate: Hydra-Handler Disabled if Safety Gate is Not Closed
- Roller Deck: Hydra-Handler Will Not Travel and Arm Will Not Rotate When Battery is Outside of Roller Deck
- Extractor Arm: Hydra-Handler Will Not Travel and Arm Will Not Rotate When Arm is Outside of Roller Deck
- Operator Present: Hydra-Handler Disabled if Operator is not in Position. (Floor Mat)
- Travel/Lift Hydraulics: Cartridge Solenoid Proportional Valves for Quick Servicing
- Power Unit Orientation: Horizontal with External Pump for More Efficient Operations and Convenient Servicing
|Draw Bar Pull / Magnet
||HTCP (Hydraulic Torque Controlled Pump) 18 gpm - 22 gpm
|Raise / Lower Speed
||29 fpm (8.8 mpm)
||220 fpm (67 mpm)
|Total Compartment Rollers
|Draw Bar Pull / Vacuum
||Up to 5-high