Battery Cabinet Optional Equipment
NEMA Type 3R and 12 Options (Pictured Above)
- NEMA Type 12 grille and washable filter kit - Housing and grille are made of heat resistant ABS-FR black material.
- Drip shield - Protects door hardware against dripping water and settling dust.
- Rain hoods - When added to the standard grille/filter kit or to the fan/grille/filter kit, these will prevent rain, sleet, snow or water from being drawn into the enclosure. Rain hoods are necessary for outdoor NEMA Type 3R applications.
- NEMA Type 12 fan kit with grille and filter - Housing and grille are made of heat resistant ABS-FR black material. 110 Vac 60Hz or 230 Vac 50/60Hz input available.
- Viewing window - 13" x 8" x 0.25" polycarbonate window typically used for viewing charger without opening the cabinet door(s). NEMA Type 1, 3R or 12.
- Door activated LED light - Overhead light turns on when the cabinet door is opened. 120 Vac input option includes AC receptacle and 110 – 277 Vac input option does not include AC receptacle.
- Stainless steel - SS cabinets and accessories available for marine/offshore/coastal environments. Stainless steel provides improved resistance to salt, some acids and high temperatures.
- Hydrogen detector - SBS-H2 hydrogen detector can be installed inside cabinet and can operate fan when 1% or greater hydrogen levels are detected. 2nd form C contact can be connected to your alarm/SCADA system.
Note: All AC wiring must be completed on-site by a licensed electrician. Exponential Power does not perform any AC wiring.