PLH Series: Front Access Batteries
12 Volt AGM Thin Plate Pure Lead Batteries:
- Emergency lighting
The SBS thin plate pure lead PLH Series are front terminal AGM VRLA batteries designed for mounting in cabinets or 19" or 23" relay racks (see data sheet for more details).
The PLH Series battery is designed for critical applications that require the longest and most reliable life possible. They are lighter, energy dense, and can handle high temperatures better than the AFT Series battery. The SBS Pure Lead batteries also have a 2 year shelf life at 77°F.
- Long float life
- Designed to fit on 19" or 23" relay racks
- Excellent high rate discharge performance
- Copper alloy terminal inserts
- Leak-free terminal seal
- 100% initial capacity
- Non-hazardous cargo for ground, sea and air transportation
- Handles for easy handling
- UL Listed - UL file no. MH19767
Additional PLH Features/Advantages
- Pure lead positive plates for longest life
- UL94V-O flame retardant jar/cover standard
- Up to 2 year shelf life at 77°F
- Fast charging acceptance
|Plates||Thin plate pure lead|
|Casing Material||ABS jar/cover (FR UL94V-O standard)|
|Float Voltage||2.27 V/cell|
|Equalizing Voltage||up to 2.40 V/cell|
|Temp. Range||-40° to 149° F|
|Capacity at 32° F||86%|
|Design life at 77° F||up to 15 years|
|Storage time at 77° F||2 years|
|Part No.*||8 Hr Ah Rate||10 Hr Ah Rate||L x W x H (in.)||Weight|
|12PLH100FT||96||100||15.63 x 4.25 x 11.30||68.3||4.5|
|12PLH150FT||143||150||22.12 x 4.92 x 10.24||101||3.6|
|12PLH190FT||188||190||22.10 x 4.92 x 12.60||132||3.0|
*Additional models available. Please contact SBS for more information.
Contact us to request a quote.