Marine / Recreational Vehicle
Marine & RV Batteries
Whether on wet or dry land, Trojan has the power to keep you going.
Seasoned boaters and RVers know that a single bad battery is all it takes to spoil a fun day outdoors. They also know that installing Trojan’s flooded and AGM batteries in their boat or RV allows for more hours of consistent power and longer life—which means they can look forward to more hours enjoying their favorite activities.Since 1925, Trojan’s deep-cycle batteries have met the demands of the avid RV’er and recreational boater.
- Marine batteries feature handles for easy lifting in tight spaces and dual marine terminals to hookup all your electronic gear.
- Large vent caps on deep-cycle models reduce the potential for acid leakage.
- Trojan's proprietary Maxguard® Advanced Design Separator and exclusive Alpha Plus® paste formulation team up to increase battery life, extend run time and decrease maintenance.
- Deep-cycle flooded, AGM and gel batteries feature handles for easy lifting in tight spaces and dual terminals for easy hookup of all your electronic gear.
- Batteries are available through Trojan's worldwide Master Distributor network, like Exponential Power.
Battery Specifications for Boat/Marine & RV Batteries
- T-105 6V deep-cycle battery
- T-105 Plus 6V deep-cycle battery
- T-125 6V deep-cycle battery
- T-125 Plus 6V deep-cycle battery
- T-145 6V deep-cycle battery
- T-145 Plus 6V deep-cycle battery
- J305H-AC 6V deep-cycle battery
- L16H-AC 6V deep-cycle battery
- J185H-AC 12V deep-cycle battery
- SCS150 12V deep-cycle battery
- SCS200 12V deep-cycle battery
- SCS225 12V deep-cycle battery
- 24TMX 12V deep-cycle battery
- 27TMX 12V deep-cycle battery
- 24-AGM 12V AGM deep-cycle battery
- 27-AGM 12V AGM deep-cycle battery
- 31-AGM 12V AGM deep-cycle battery
- 8D-AGM 12V AGM deep-cycle battery
- OverDrive™ AGM 31 deep-cycle battery