GUN-RR: Railroad Battery Watering Gun
Diesel Starter Battery Watering Gun
GUN-RR (The Railroad Battery Watering Gun) is specifically designed to serve as a solution for watering diesel starter batteries.
Manually watering diesel starter batteries is ineffective, inconsistent and incomplete because cells located in the back of the battery are hard to reach and therefore rarely watered. Moreover, manual watering is a slow process and usually requires at least 30 minutes per locomotive.
Gun-RR incorporates a unique ergonomic design that allows an operator to access every cell in a battery. Its efficiency can permit an operator to fully water a battery in 10 minutes. The watering gun features a precise automatic shut-off and ensures every cell is filled to the optimal level. Diesel starter batteries can be watered economically, efficiently and safely.
Gun-RR can be used with a variety of waters sources including a building’s water main, HydroFill watering cart, mobile dual deionizer cart or the HydroPure deionizer.
Features and Benefits
- Can reach all 16 cells of your battery including the four in the back
- Able to fill a 16 cell railroad battery in 10 minutes with a flow rate of 1.7 gallons per minute
- Designed to withstand exposure to harsh environments
- Built from rugged engineered ABS plastic
- Ergonomically designed with an easy-to-squeeze handle and unique nozzle to ensure ease of use
- An indicator shows you when filling has stopped
- Automatically shuts when the water reaches the correct level, minimizing boil overs and overfills
|Input Operating Pressure||< 80psi (<5.51581 bar)|
|System Exposure Temperature||35° to 160°F (2° to 71°C)|
|Flow Rate||1.7 gallons/minute (6.4 liters/minute)|
|Shut off||Automatic Shut-Off|
|Dimensions||7" L x 1.5" W x 20" H|